Thursday, March 05, 2009

Maine Coon Cats


I've been working long hours the last two days so not much time for art.
I have done a little bit though, here's a bit more of the three cats.
Crufts dog show is taking place over the next four days. I'm going on Sunday, Juno and Roxie are both entered but Roxie is staying at home just in case she is in whelp. I'm having doubts though, she's not really showing any signs so I think she's fooled us this time. I might have to resort to plan B, I just need to decide what plan B is.

3 comments:

Gillian McMurray said...

I hope you enjoy Crufts. I'm so sorry it isn't being shown on TV this year as I always watched it.

Dean Grey said...

This is off to a great start!

Can't wait to see the finished piece.

-Dean

Unknown said...

Marvellous marmalade colouring.
Looking forward to this one