Friday, April 09, 2010

Dalmatian Dog in graphite

'Spotted'
To bid click here.
This is my latest ACEO, graphite on mellotex paper, 2.5 x 3.5 inches.
The garden pond has been claimed by a pair of Mallard ducks. Unfortunately they tend to return from their roost about 5.00am in the morning, flying in right past the Conservatory windows. The dogs who sleep in the conservatory always spot them and make sure they bark to tell me that they've come back. If I pretend not to hear them they simply get louder until I give in and go downstairs, then they decide that as I'm up I might as well let them out to do what dogs need to do.
Shopping for a Conservatory blind might be on the 'to do' list for this weekend.

2 comments:

Unknown said...

Great Job Gayle. Love this Dalmatian.

I hope you get your blind this weekend. 5am is the middle of the night. LOL.

Dean Grey said...

Gayle!

This has a wonderul illustrative feel to it! Almost like animation!

-Dean