Friday, March 18, 2011

Featured Print - Siberian Husky

"Siberian Spirit"
Limited Edition Giclee Print Image Size 6 x 8 inches

You will notice that I am changing 'Print of the Week' to 'Featured Print' so that I can leave the print available for longer than a week without feeling I should be changing it.
This featured print has been taken from an original graphite drawing of a Siberian Husky.
The print has been professionally produced on Hahnemuhle German Etching Fine Art paper using Epson archival ink.
It is limited to 350 prints worldwide.
It will be mounted/matted in white and the mounted size is 10 x 12 inches.
I will sign and number each print and it will be sent direct from me.
The usual retail price of this print is £18.00 while it is 'featured' it is available for £10.00
I have included a Paypal button in the sidebar for you to purchase this print or you can contact me direct if you prefer:-

1 comment:

Helen Dooley said...

AMAZING. I can almost feel his warm breath.