Friday, March 09, 2012

Mixed Media Cat on Colourfix

I'm working on the first of my cat paintings for 2012.
This is acrylic and coloured pencil on blue colourfix, plenty of work still to be done on the background. There is more above the cat< I've just included the bit that fit on my scanner.

I'm going to be doing at least a couple of shows with Made in Yorkshire this year. The first of these will be Harrogate Spring Flower Show held on Thursday 26th April to Sunday the 29th. I'm hoping to launch a series depicting animals and birds from the UK.

4 comments:

Vicki Holdwick said...

Another beauty, Gayle,

xoxo

AtelierBrigitte said...

Lovely pose!

Debbie Nolan said...

Your cat looks so real - marvel at your realism. I love cats. I paint in watercolor but appreciate the art of the pencil. Your work is lovely.

Gayle Mason said...

Thank you :)