Tuesday, November 27, 2012

Red Fox and Cub on Pastelmat

I don't think I've ever neglected my blog for so long but I'm back now. I had a few days away demonstrating and then caught a horrible cold which developed into a never ending cough. I'm still coughing but starting to feel slightly more human.

I'm giving the bear a rest due to having 'bear overload' painting for four long days while demonstrating at the NEC.

This is mixed media on brown pastelmat, probably one of the largest paintings I've attempted as it will end up about 28 x 20 inches.
The fox cub is a mixture of soft pastels and pastel pencils and the leaves are watercolour. I'll add the detail to the leaves in pastel later.

2 comments:

Meera Rao said...

hope you are feeling better ! Love your art work!

Olga Díaz OlgaD.Art said...

Me gustan tus trabajos, espero que te recuperes pronto y vuelvas pronto.
Un saludo