Saturday, January 26, 2013

Photographic Reference of 2013 Week 2


I've been suffering from flu so didn't really have anything to post last weekend as I stayed in and felt sorry for myself.

This week the snow was the major event and as my car doesn't manage snow very well it remained on the drive all week and I
 
walked to the office a couple of times.
I can walk virtually all the way through country lanes which were very pretty but really icy.



 
A pied wagtail visits the garden every now and then and it became a daily visitor last week arriving mid morning and staying around for an hour or two.
This afternoon we went for a drive to see if there were any red kites about. I was lucky enough to spot one sat in a tree so I took lots of photographs and then caught it just as it flew away.
At one point we had seven of them flying above the car.

No comments: