Tuesday, January 28, 2014

Step-by-Step Guide to drawing a Brown Hare in Coloured Pencil


 An example of one of the diagrams included in the booklet.

My step-by-step guide to drawing a brown hare is now available, I have added a buy it now button on the sidebar and it will be available from my website.

The booklet consists of 16 A5 pages (approx 5.75 x 8.25 inches) printed on a heavy bright white printer paper.

The cost is £6.50 plus £1.50 post and packing.

For the colours used I have included a pencil comparison chart for Polychromos and Prismacolor pencils. I have not always found an exact colour match but have suggested a similar colour.
Anyone who purchases the guide can email me for help if they get stuck.

Please note that this guide duplicates the article that I wrote for Leisure Painter Magazine which was published in the November 2013 issue.

No comments: